In addition to using our regular Aliases, StartMail Business Accounts users also have the option to create aliases ending with their custom domain, which can be assigned to multiple Staff Accounts.
Create Domain Alias
- Log into the Setup Account, and click the Business tab.
- Select Aliases.
- Click the Add alias button.
- Type in the desired name, select one of your domains, and check the staff accounts which should receive emails sent to the alias you are creating.
- Select the Save changes button to finish the setup.
- Click the Aliases tab again to navigate back to your Alias menu. You should now see your newly created alias listed in your alias overview.