This article discusses moving messages through the StartMail webmail interface. Please sign in at https://startmail.com.
If you're using StartMail with an email client on either your mobile device or desktop/laptop, you would have to follow the instructions for your email client (E.g. Mac Mail for Windows, Thunderbird, or Microsoft Outlook). For more information about using StartMail with your email client, please click here.
Move a single message
- Mouse over the email you’d like to move. (The message you mouse over will be shaded pale green.)
- Click and hold to highlight and then drag the message to the folder of your choice.
Move multiple messages
- Select multiple messages by using using Control (or Command) + click and select the messages you want to move.
To select a range of consecutive email messages to move, hold Shift as you click a message and use the arrow keys to highlight consecutive messages. (Alternately, you can hold Shift and click two non-consecutive messages and all of the messages in between will also become highlighted.)
- Drag any one selected message and they will all move to the destination folder.
- Some StartMail users have expressed interest in alternate ways to bulk-select emails. The steps above are our current functionality, but we are considering other options for our upcoming new, improved User-Interface.