How to import your contacts from Microsoft Outlook
Last modified on 06 March 2020 11:16 AM
To import your Microsoft Outlook contacts into your StartMail account follow these steps:
Note: Outlook 2010 was used to create this guide.
First, export your contacts from your Microsoft Outlook email client:
1. Open Outlook and go File > Options
and then click Advanced.
2. Go to the Export area of the interface and click Export.
3. From the list of options, select Export to a file and click Next.
4. Select Comma Separated Values (Windows) and click Next.
5. Select Contacts and click Next.
6. Give the file a name and click Next
and then click Finish.
To import your contacts from the file exported from Microsoft Outlook, follow these steps:
1. From a browser, log in to https://startmail.com/login.
2. Click Contacts from the top, right corner of your Inbox, and then select Import.
3. Select the Outlook logo from the list of providers.
4. Click the Choose File button and select the file you exported, then click the Import button.
5. A confirmation message will be displayed to list the imported contacts. Click the Continue button to complete the process.
Still haven't found the answer to your question? Click here to contact support.