Import Yahoo Contacts
Last modified on 24 June 2017 06:08 PM
To import your contacts into your StartMail account that are stored in Yahoo using a CSV file export, follow these steps:
First, to export your contacts from Yahoo into a CSV file, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Yahoo email account
2. Click the Contacts icon.
3. Click the Actions dropdown box and select Export.
4. Select Yahoo CSV from the list of formats and click Export Now.
5. Name the file whatever you like and save to disk.
Then, to import your contacts from the CSV file exported from Yahoo, follow these steps:
1. From a web browser, log in to your StartMail account.
2. Click Contacts from the top, right corner of your StartMail page, and then select Import.
3. Select the Yahoo logo from the list of proprietary sources supported by StartMail.
4. Click the Browse button and select the file you exported, then click the Import button.
5. A confirmation message will be displayed to list the imported contacts. Click the Continue button to complete the process.
Still haven't found the answer to your question? Click here to contact support.