To create a contact group in StartMail, please do the following:
- Log in to StartMail with your Web browser at https://startmail.com/login.
- Click Contacts on the top right corner of the page.
- Click Manage Groups on the left side of the screen.
- Under Create new contact group, enter a new group name and click the Create button. (Note: You can also rename and delete contact groups from this interface.)
- Click All Contacts (You will have to first have your contact added here, before you can add it to a group. To learn how to do this, please consult this Support Center article.)
- Drag and drop contacts into the group into which you'd like to place them.
- To delete a user from a contact group, first select the group this user is in, then select the user and click Delete.
- Learn how to email a contact group by following this link.