Troubleshooting common web browser issues
Last modified on 17 May 2016 07:03 PM
Everyone occasionally has trouble reaching web sites using their browser. This can be due to a variety of factors - lack of connectivity, installed browser extensions, web browser and operating system not being up to date, to name a few. If you're having trouble using your web browser to reach websites, or are experiencing other behaviors that seem unusual or are interfering with your ability to visit websites, then the following troubleshooting steps may help.
You can always contact email@example.com with questions and concerns about using StartMail, either via the web or IMAP. If you are experiencing problems with the web site, here are a few steps that often resolve issues:
1. Try disabling any browser extensions and then reloading the website. Even good-intentioned extensions like privacy plugins can occasionally cause issues with web sites. If you are able to isolate an extension that causes problems with StartMail, please let us know.
2. Update to the latest version of your web browser.
3. Restart your web browser.
4. Clear your browser cache, and restart your browser. (For a comprehensive overview on how to clear your cache, please visit this WikiHow Article).
5. With older Operating Systems, it may help to restart your device.
Also, the following sites offer support information for specific browsers.
Still haven't found the answer to your question? Click here to contact support.