Compose and Send Email (New)
Last modified on 24 March 2020 01:32 AM
To Compose and Send an email, please follow the instructions below:
1. Click on "Compose" - (Zoomed out view)
OR: Click on Compose icon - (Zoomed in view)
2. To send an email, add at least one recipient in the 'To' field
Type in the first 3 letters of the desired email address if the contact is already in your Contact list. (See Settings>Contacts)
If the recipient has not yet been added to your Contact list, type the address in the field. (Separate email addresses with commas)
3. For Cc (Carbon copy) / Bcc (Blind carbon copy):
6. You will find your sent emails in the Sent folder.
7. If you want to send an attachment and/or a PGP or Password Protected Message (PPM) encrypted email, click Attach File or Encrypt.
Still haven't found the answer to your question? Click here to contact support.