Contact groups give you easy access to a group of people that you communicate with.
- Create a contact group
- Add contacts to the contact group
- Send a message to a contact group
- Renaming or removing contact groups
Create a contact group
- Click on the Settings icon in the top navigation bar
- Select Contact groups from the left menu.
- Click on Add contact group.
- Enter the desired group name and click on Add contact group.
Add contacts to the contact group
- Click on Contacts in the top navigation bar.
- Click the check mark in front of each contact you wish to add to the contact group. Then click the Add to group icon at the top.
- Select the group to which you want to add the contact(s).
Send a message to a contact group
- Click on Contacts from the top navigation menu.
- Select the group of people you want to send the message to. You can either select individual contacts, or the whole group.
- Click on the Compose icon.
- You can now Compose and send email directly to the group.
- Note that if a contact has multiple email addresses listed, it will select the primary email address to compose the message to for that recipient. You can change the primary email address from the Edit Contact page:
Renaming or removing contact groups
If you wish to rename or delete a contact group, go to Settings → Contact groups → Rename or Delete next to each group. Confirm your action.