How to log out?
Click the log out button in the top right corner to close your StartMail session.
If you're using a mobile device, you'll need to open the left menu first and then locate the log out button:
Why am I being logged out?
If you are being logged out of a session automatically without you specifically choosing to do so, this is likely because of a time period you have selected on the Account settings page.
To change the time it takes before being automatically logged out from StartMail, go through the following steps:
- In your StartMail inbox, click on Settings.
- Under Log in settings, click on Change logout period.
- Change the default duration (30 minutes) to either 1 hour, 4 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours, or 24 hours and enter your password. Click on Change logout period.
- When the session expired, enter your account password and click on Stay logged in to extend your session.
- If you don´t confirm with your password, you are going to be automatically logged out.