You can use the following payment methods to pay for your StartMail subscription:
- American Express
- Gift cards are commonly not permitted for international transactions for Visa, Mastercard and American Express, and can therefore not be used with StartMail.
- A funding source needs to be tied to your PayPal account as we work with a subscription model.
Other payment options
- Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to purchase a StartMail subscription with Bitcoin. BitCoin can only be used to make payments for accounts with annual subscriptions. In response to your payment request, we will send you the price of a StartMail subscription in Bitcoin along with a Bitcoin address you can transfer the amount to. Once we have received and confirmed your payment, we will apply the subscription to the StartMail account you specified in your payment request.
This payment method can only be used for Personal accounts. The payment in Bitcoin for Custom Domain accounts is not possible.
SEPA Direct Debit
- Currently this is only possible for European accounts older than 1 year. Please contact our support team if you would like to pay like this.
Yearly and monthly subscription when signing up for a new account. Users who wish to change their payment interval for their existing account have the option to contact our support team. Please be aware that the change will only take place at the end of the existing billing period.
- If you want to pay for multiple years in advance, please send us a message.