You can use the following payment methods directly to pay for your StartMail subscription:
- American Express
- Diners Club
- A funding source needs to be tied to your PayPal account as we work with a subscription model.
Note that gift cards are commonly not permitted for international transactions for Visa, Mastercard and American Express, and can therefore not be used with StartMail.
Other payment options
SEPA Direct Debit
- Currently this is only possible for European accounts older than 1 year. Please contact our support team if you would like to pay like this.
- Please contact our support team at email@example.com if you would like to purchase a StartMail subscription with Bitcoin. In response to your payment request, we will send you the price of a StartMail subscription in Bitcoin along with a Bitcoin address you can transfer the amount to. Once we have received and confirmed your payment, we will apply the subscription to the StartMail account you specified in your payment request.
This payment method can only be used on an annual subscription.
Bitcoin payments CANNOT be accepted for:
- new custom domain accounts (renewals are possible)
- monthly payment plans
Yearly and monthly subscriptions are available when signing up for a new account. Customers who wish to change their payment interval for their existing account can do this in their accounts through Settings > Subscription > Change your billing cycle. Please be aware that the change will only take place at the end of the existing billing period.
- If you want to pay for multiple years in advance, please send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org