There are two ways to add an attachment to your email:
1. Attach a file to the email
2. Inline - in the body of the email
1. To attach a file to an email, click on the gray Attach file icon/button and a dropdown menu appears.
Choose Attach File and your device's files will display.
You can also drag and drop a file from your files into the email window where it will show as an email attachment.
2. Inline Attachments - Click on the Photo Icon, choose a file and your file is inserted in the body of the email
Attachment size limit
- You can send emails up to 25 megabytes (MB) in size, including attachments.
- Individual attachments are not limited, provided the email including attachments does not exceed 25 MB.
- You may not be able to send larger attachments to contacts who use other email services with smaller attachment limits.